Terms and Conditions
BY PURCHASING GOODS FROM RECYCLE & BICYCLE YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The term “ReCycle & BiCycle” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
No.89 Baring Chambers, 13 Denmark Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight. PO31 7SY.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
1. When placing an order through our website, you are making an offer to ReCycle & BiCycle to purchase the goods outlined in your order.
2. When you place an order with us we will require your full name, e-mail address, payment details, telephone number, and address details. This information is required in order to process your request and in case we need to contact you if there is a problem or query with your order.
3. We aim to despatch goods within 48 hours of receiving your order. We will notify you by e-mail if we are not able to do this. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. You must ensure that name and address details are complete and correct when placing your order. We cannot be held responsible for orders not arriving due to incorrect or incomplete address details being given. We DO NOT deliver to PO / Mail boxes or Mail forwarding facilities.
4. If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country, therefore we recommend you contact your local customs office for further information. The following delivery times are only approximate but please allow 2 WORKING weeks for delivery within the EU and up to 4 WORKING weeks for delivery outside the EU, please be aware that shipments to the USA, Canada and Australia can take up to 6 weeks.
5. All goods must be paid for before the consignment is despatched.
6. Our contract for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed, and despatched.
7. It is your responsibility to check your consignment for loss or damage, therefore please check all items on receipt and report any discrepancies to us within 24 hours of receiving the goods.
8. We will not be able to meet any obligations as a result of the following reasons:
a) if a product you have ordered is out of stock
b) we are unable to authorise your payment
c) there is a product description or pricing error d) if you fail to meet order criteria outlined in our Terms & Conditions e) if we are unable to deliver goods due to conditions that are beyond our control.
9. ReCycle & BiCycle reserves the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any time.
10. Any return must first be notified to us in writing via e-mail detailing the goods and reason for the return. Once it has been agreed by both parties that the goods are to be returned, we will then inform you of the returns address to use at that time. If you do not inform us prior to returning the goods, it will be treated as an unauthorised return. Returned items must be unused and returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. Return postage costs for a faulty item will be reimbursed for standard postage only, if you wish to send via an alternative you will not be refunded for any excess postage costs.
We will issue a full refund on receipt, provided the goods are still in their original condition and are received by us within 14 days of the goods being received by you. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us and therefore we recommend that you return the goods using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The goods must be sufficiently packaged to prevent damage whilst in transit. If the goods arrive back to us with damaged packaging and are damaged or with parts missing, we will not be able to issue a refund. Please note that this also applies to any goods damaged or scratched whilst in transit, therefore please package the goods very carefully. The cost of returning the goods to us is your responsibility and with the exception of faulty or goods damaged whilst in transit to you, we are not responsible for return postage.
11. Returns are NOT accepted on any bespoke, used, or vintage items unless faulty. Faulty items do not include paint damage, rust, any modification made or faults due to poor maintenance.
12. If you change your mind about a purchase and want to cancel an order, we are able to issue a full refund, provided that the order has not yet been despatched. If you wish to cancel an order AFTER the goods have been despatched or delivered, then our Returns policy must be followed. If you refuse a delivery from us because you wish to cancel the order and the goods are subsequently returned to us, we will treat this as an unauthorised return.
13. Unauthorised returns shall be disposed of after a period of 28 days. Refunds for authorised returns will be processed within 30 days of receipt and will be issued via the original method of the payment received.
14. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you are entitled to cancel this contract under the Distance Selling Regulations, provided you exercise your right no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the goods. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone within 3 days of receipt to notify us of the return and reason for this, prior to returning the goods.
15. We aim to package the ordered goods well enough to protect them from damage whilst in transit. However, in the unlikely event that the goods do arrive damaged, then our Returns policy applies. We will replace any damaged goods at no cost to you or offer a full refund providing that our Returns policy has been followed.
16. If your order is returned to us undelivered due to an incomplete or incorrect address or unclaimed we will refund the order costs less actual costs of postage.
17. We will take reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, and prices of our products appearing on our website are correct. Although our aim is to keep the website as up-to-date as possible, the information appearing on our website at a particular time may not always reflect the product at the exact moment you place an order. The images shown online are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to be binding. All products may differ slightly in design and colour and measurements given are approximate.
18. Used and vintage products may show signs of wear and tear associated with age, usage, and treatment which may have altered or affected their original appearance. We will make every effort to accurately describe and portray the appearance and condition of each product wherever possible.
19. All rights, including copyright, to the content and images of all ReCycle & BiCycle web pages are owned and controlled by ReCycle & BiCycle. In accessing the ReCycle & BiCycle web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use.
You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, (with the exception of social media), download, store (in any medium), transmit, show, or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the ReCycle & BiCycle web pages for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of ReCycle & BiCycle. Users are permitted to ‘share’ page content and images on social media and blog websites, provided that a credit to ReCycle & BiCycle and backlinks are provided with the relevant posts.
20. We will make every effort and take reasonable care to keep your order details and payment secure, but we cannot be made responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any information that you supply when accessing or ordering from the ReCycle & BiCycle website.
22. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
24. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
25. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ReCycle & BiCycle takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
26. This website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
27. These Terms & Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
28. This website and our Terms & Conditions have been designed for use under UK law. We give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
Bespoke / Custom Orders
29. When you place an order for a custom item please ensure that you have permission to use any trademarked image or logo. If you are unsure as to whether the text you wish to use is trademarked or subject to copyright you can check here .